Intended Relationship. MathJax software is made available through a content distribution network (MathJax CDN) by MathJax Sponsors to facilitate the use of high-quality, accessible, reusable mathematics notation in web pages. The MathJax CDN enables users to take advantage of MathJax software without installing or maintaining the software themselves.
Acceptance of Terms. MathJax CDN services are provided subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS). By accessing and using the MathJax CDN, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS.
Modification of Terms. MathJax Sponsors may make changes to the TOS from time to time. When these changes are made, MathJax Sponsors will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at:
You understand and agree that if you use the MathJax CDN after the date on which the TOS have changed, MathJax Sponsors will treat your use as acceptance of the updated TOS.
Modifications to Services. MathJax Sponsors reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, MathJax CDN services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MathJax Sponsors shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of MathJax CDN services.
Provision of Services. MathJax Sponsors seek to provide the best possible experience for all MathJax CDN users. Pursuant to that goal:
- You acknowledge and agree that MathJax Sponsors may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing access to the MathJax CDN (or any features thereof) to you or to users generally at the sole discretion of the MathJax Sponsors, without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that while MathJax Sponsors may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the volume of data transferred, such fixed upper limits may be set by at any time, at MathJax Sponsors discretion.
- MathJax Sponsors will attempt to notify users providing domain and email information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before making changes that may affect your access to the MathJax CDN, or changes to the TOS.
Use of Services.
- You agree to use the MathJax CDN only for purposes permitted by the TOS and applicable laws, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the MathJax CDN by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MathJax Sponsors, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the MathJax CDN (or the servers and networks which are connected to the MathJax CDN). You agree not to sell, trade, resell access to the MathJax CDN service.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that MathJax Sponsors have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the TOS and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which MathJax Sponsors may suffer) of any such breach.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE MATHJAX CDN SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MATHJAX SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MATHJAX SPONSORS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MATHJAX SPONSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MATHJAX SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE MATHJAX CDN SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; OR (iii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE MATHJAX CDN SERVICE.
Last updated Jan 22, 2015.