If you have ever wished publishing math and science content on the Web was easier, now is your chance to do something about it! See how you can get involved in the project now.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed , become a MathJax fan on Facebook , or follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on what’s happening with MathJax.
- Are you looking for great examples using MathJax? Check out our MathJax in use page.
- Do you use MathJax on your site? Display our web badge .
- Send questions, comments and announcements to the MathJax Users Google Group to help build our knowledge base and community.
Contributing to MathJax
- Report bugs and issues to the MathJax issue tracker. (A GitHub account is required to submit new issues.)
- Developers interested in following or contributing to MathJax development should consult the MathJax Development Wiki and MathJax Dev Google Group.
- MathJax source is available through the MathJax GitHub repository.
- Consult the MathJax Jobs page. Staff position with the project are listed here when available.
If you or your organization are interested in getting involved, use our Contact page to let us know, and we will be sure to keep you up to date on when and how you can help the most.