MathJax can be found on websites as well as apps, platforms and desktop applications. In June 2011, there were close to 2000 domains using MathJax.
Here are a few selections — showcasing some interesting examples that may serve as inspiration.
- Featured websites and webapps using MathJax
- Plugins & Scripts for using MathJax in other webplatforms
- Instructions and How-To’s for MathJax
- Applications using MathJax
- In particular, ePUB reading systems can use MathJax to render MathML.
An extended list is available here.