We are proud of the work we have done on MathJax, and we hope you are proud to use it. If you would like to show your support for the MathJax project, please consider including one of our “Powered by MathJax” web badges on your pages that use it.
The MathJax Badges
Thanks to our friends at OER Glue for designing the last two badges.
The MathJax Logo
<a href="/mathjax/"> <img title="Powered by MathJax" src="http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/badge/mj_logo.png" border="0" alt="Powered by MathJax" /> </a>
While we do not allow the modification of the badges or the logo, we are open to requests for different versions.
- An SVG version of the square badge is available.
- Smaller versions of the main logo are available
For https-access, change the links from
and see also our documentation regarding secure access of the CDN.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence for MathJax, and part of that is avoiding confusion and misleading impressions; therefore, if you do use our badge or logo, we ask that you observe these simple rules (for the fine print, see below):
- Use the approved logo, badge graphics and HTML snippet.
- Use the MathJax logo to point to our homepage and only to our homepage.
- Use the MathJax badges to point to our homepage or to describe how MathJax was used in your work; in an online environment the link is mandatory.
- Tell us about your site, if you wish, so we can create a directory of sites using MathJax.
- Manipulate the graphic, incorporate it into other designs or use other graphics off the mathjax.org site. If you need a modification (e.g., a scaled version or different file format), let us know and we’ll try to provide it.
- Use the graphic in advertisements, product packaging or collateral materials, or in other printed materials.
- Use the logo to imply sponsorship, or endorsement, or otherwise associate the logo with false, defamatory, misleading or obscene statements.
If you have a special situation that doesn’t seem compatible with these rules, please contact us; we should be able to work something out.
And now the fine print:
MathJax Trademark policy
The words and logotype “MathJax,” the MathJax badges, and any combination of the foregoing, whether integrated into a larger whole or standing alone, are MathJax’s trademarks. You are authorized to use our trademarks on the terms and conditions below, and only on the further condition that you download the trademarks directly from our website.
MathJax Logo and Logotype: MathJax licenses the use of its trademarked corporate logo (shown above) on the condition that the trademark licensee use the mark to point to the MathJax homepage, http://www.mathjax.org, and only to the MathJax homepage. MathJax retains full, unfettered, and sole discretion to revoke this trademark license for any reason whatsoever or for no specified reason.
MathJax Badges: MathJax licenses the use of its trademarked MathJax badges (shown above) on the condition that licensee use the mark solely to point to the MathJax homepage or otherwise uses it to describe how MathJax was used in a particular work; and provided that, to the extent the licensee is using the mark in an online environment, licensee does not alter or remove the hyperlink embedded in such logo as made available on MathJax webpage. MathJax retains full, unfettered, and sole discretion to revoke this trademark license for any reason whatsoever or for no specified reason. MathJax is particularly likely to revoke said license if, in its full, unfettered, and sole discretion, it finds that licensee’s use of the mark is likely to bring disrepute to licensor or its mark.